LaSota Racing Technologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaSota Racing Technologies

I have to tell you that for the pass couple of weeks I have been talking to Don @ LaSota Racing Technologies in regards to EEC tuning and other things.

I must say that I'm overly impressed with the profesionalism, outstanding support, and overall know-how of this company, more specific Don!

His turn around time is second to none, he takes the time to answer your questions and I'm just amazed how good and helpfull he is!

I MUST say that LaSota Racing Technologies rocks and I highly recomend it!

Naz
    1999 Mustang Cobra

MP (248) 374-9109 l LaSota Racing (740) 815-0524 l Nazty Performance (210) 818-5087

Originally posted by Nazman
    I have to tell you that for the pass couple of weeks I have been talking to Don @ LaSota Racing Technologies in regards to EEC tuning and other things.

I must say that I'm overly impressed with the profesionalism, outstanding support, and overall know-how of this company, more specific Don!

His turn around time is second to none, he takes the time to answer your questions and I'm just amazed how good and helpfull he is!

I MUST say that LaSota Racing Technologies rocks and I highly recomend it!

Naz
    I agree 100%. Don is a standup guy and very professional and courteous. Thank you Don!

Comment

I too have emailed and PM'd Don lately and he's been very quick to response and is very honest.

Comment

I wish I saw this thread four months ago.
        ECM Strategy FBFG2, EEC Code PTP2 on a 2004 Ford Mustang GT with a 4r70w automatic transmission

Comment

Don provided XCal2 and tunes for my 32V motor swap project.
          I can only chime in to the above: great service, quick responses.
          Some minor glitches remain with Live Link datalogging and a fuel system DTC, but I am confident we'll work that out...
          <--- REVO EVOM ---

Comment

Re;

I have to agree about Don, i was refered to him and with out even buying anything he answered my questions about doing a 4r70w, 5.0 swap using a U4PO pcm. He was tuning on a saturday and still took the time to help me out with my project. I will get a tune from him and am considering getting a Pro Racer Package and learning the ins and outs from Lasota. I am new to the tuning scene and had been asking alot of questions from different sources, most everyone would not give me a straight answer or try to sell me something i didn't need, not Don. I am in Canada and plan on coming down to there shop to get some hands on instruction and i know my money will be well spent dealing with these guys..... Thanks DON!!!!!

Comment

Im another happy Lasota Racing customer. The above is true! Don is the man!
              P1SC-1 Procharjaaaa

Comment

Yep. Lasota is very patient, friendly, and determined to resolve issues with the tunes they distribute.

I spent the last week going back and forth with them to resolve my stalling issue and now it's fixed and I'm a happy customer.

I'll definitely recommend anyone to go through them for SCT needs.

Comment

Working...
                X