Powerworks 2.0l Zetec E Focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerworks 2.0l Zetec E Focus

Hello everybody. I would like to ask some questions. I live in Europe and owe a Ford Focus 2003 model supercharged. Its a 2050cc Zetec E ,all forged, pushing 18psi. I am using 60lbs injectors Deka/Siemens and Walbro 5 bar fuel pump. I am not going to waste your time about my list of mods but I have made 3k miles and need to tune it. I was wondering if I can tune my car with DFS3000 or any other product of DS... Is there anyone here that could help me?

PS. I happen to know tones of guys that have tuned their Powerwork setup with Xcal2/or Proracer. To be honest, I contacted a major dealer of SCT in US but replied to me that he cant help me due to sale restrictions and told me to ask Dreamscience for help...

DS Help

Hi Sir

Yes we can help you with your European tuning requirments.
    Please register with www.dreamscience.eu and we have a forum on our web for technical questions like yours.
    If you could also let me know where abouts you are located so we can find a tuning solution for you.

All the best

Jared@DS
    jared@dreamscience.co.uk
    Jared Apollonios (K.O.R)
    Dreamscience
    Custom-Tuning

www.dreamscience.eu
    jared@dreamscience.co.uk
    SCT UK Distributor

Comment

Originally posted by PW_focus
      Hello everybody. I would like to ask some questions. I live in Europe and owe a Ford Focus 2003 model supercharged. Its a 2050cc Zetec E ,all forged, pushing 18psi. I am using 60lbs injectors Deka/Siemens and Walbro 5 bar fuel pump. I am not going to waste your time about my list of mods but I have made 3k miles and need to tune it. I was wondering if I can tune my car with DFS3000 or any other product of DS... Is there anyone here that could help me?

PS. I happen to know tones of guys that have tuned their Powerwork setup with Xcal2/or Proracer. To be honest, I contacted a major dealer of SCT in US but replied to me that he cant help me due to sale restrictions and told me to ask Dreamscience for help...

Give Paul Hills a call at Engine Advantages if you're in the south of england - he was mapping a st170 last month with a powerworks charger with DS

Comment

Working...
      X