Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus 6AHF Boost issue

Hi Jared

i have 4 vehicles that fit turbocharge in ,all of the vehicles PCM code is 6AHF.
    we got some issue on 6AHF PCM code.
    mine is 3CGE,and boost is fine .

when boost on 6AHF,that have TCS light on and ETC hang up happen together , the ECU is go into safe engine mode and power loss.that's danger and urgent for drive.
    ETC is Electronic Thorttle Controls .

we got P0108 and P2110 DTCs on 6AHF PCM code.
    Adam had support this ,and this issue still not figure out.

our Ford dealer indicate the 6AHF and 3CGE ECU hardware is different.
    We can't upgarde 3CGE on 6AHF ECU ,and it have ECU power relay issue.

i had send many email to Adam to describe this situation ,and still not have feedback .

repair ECU hardware is very expensive ,and our customer will not accept to pay this extra money.

That will make me loss a lot of money and lose many customers ...................
    Could you take mind with my issue and figure it out?

i am so appreciate with you .
    thanks
    Last edited by shin; 03-29-2007, 11:38 PM.

I remember when we were first working with your 6AHF code, anything I did caused the car to go into failsafe until the IPC values were changed. Have you loaded in the IPC fix value file to these codes?

The first trouble code you list is for map sensor high input. Obviously this is from boost. The second one is for forced limited power, ie failsafe. If you haven't loaded in the IPC fix, do that and see if the cars still go into failsafe.

Comment

Helo MikeR

how are you ? we have long time not to discuss.

I already apply IPX fix value file on 6AHF and 3CGE .
      3CGE is fine ,and 6AHF is failure ! i don't know why there are different perform .

i know P0108 is easy to figure by ADIII ,but i can't fix P2110 by ADIII.
      could you generate a IPC fix of 6AHF for me to try ? or some way to try to figure out .....
      please help me to reslove this issue .
      i am appreciate with your help.
      thanks

Originally posted by MikeR@SCT
      I remember when we were first working with your 6AHF code, anything I did caused the car to go into failsafe until the IPC values were changed. Have you loaded in the IPC fix value file to these codes?

The first trouble code you list is for map sensor high input. Obviously this is from boost. The second one is for forced limited power, ie failsafe. If you haven't loaded in the IPC fix, do that and see if the cars still go into failsafe.

Comment

Can you email me one of each of your files? I would like to compare your 3CGE file to the 6AHF file.

Comment

Working...
        X