Hello... Any one home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello... Any one home?

I posted a question in the only other post in this section and never got a response... There doesn't seem to be much interest in this product with GM owners! Why is that? The Ford guys seem to love them and get all the attention!

I have a local Tuner who uses your product, and I'd like to purchase a Hand-Held Programmer from him, but he said the SCT Programer for the New Body Style GM Trucks are not available yet. Any word on when they will start shipping to the Tuners? Any word on any new features that will be added?

Also curious if they allow the end user to adjust for tire size/gear ration changes like other hand-held tuners?

Hopefully someone will check this lonely thread and provide some insight... Thanks for any information/updates you can provide...

Paul... :)
    Last edited by PaulT; 07-12-2007, 09:09 AM.

Originally posted by PaulT
    I posted a question in the only other post in this section and never got a response... There doesn't seem to be much interest in this product with GM owners! Why is that? The Ford guys seem to love them and get all the attention!

I have a local Tuner who uses your product, and I'd like to purchase a Hand-Held Programmer from him, but he said the SCT Programer for the New Body Style GM Trucks are not available yet. Any word on when they will start shipping to the Tuners? Any word on any new features that will be added?

Also curious if they allow the end user to adjust for tire size/gear ration changes like other hand-held tuners?

Hopefully someone will check this lonely thread and provide some insight... Thanks for any information/updates you can provide...

Paul... :)

We are working on support for all the newer GM processors. But we don't have an exact release date yet.

Comment

Wow!

Thanks for the fast reply!

I have a 2007 GMC Sierra (New Body Style) with the 5.3L V8 with Displacement on Demand/Active Fuel Management, VIN Engine Code "J".

Will this be a new model XCalibrator, or just updated support of the new GM ECU?

Also, do the XCalibrators support end user modifications such as correcting the speedometer and odometer for taller tires and/or different gears? I notice the SuperChips Flash Paq and Diablo Predetor offer this function.

Thanks again for the fast response!

Comment

Working...
      X