advantage 3 software cost for customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advantage 3 software cost for customers

Does anyone know how much the Advantage software costs for customers?

End user, or for a shop.

Currently, our GM software is only available at the dealer level.

V8bird, I can assume you have a Firebird Formula/Trans Am? What year, to determine support? I have a 1998 WS6 myself.

Ryan

Comment

Need that software!!

I have a 2002 automatic trans AM with following add-ons:

1. 12 bolt rear axle at 3.42
      2. vortech aftercooled 9psi supercharger.
      3. 3" cat back exhaust with loudmouth 2.

I need the software since the shop I bought the Excaliber 2 from is putting me off since they do a lot of other business. They fixed my fuel to air ratio OK, but messed up my shift points big time.

I go to 2nd gear at 3500 RPMS!
      I go to 3rd gear at 4500 RPMS.

So I am only doing upper 12s in the quarter mile!

Comment

I'm an end user... sorta. I'd like to help my friend (naturally aspirated 2001 chevy blazer) with some custom tuning along the lines of what I set up on my daily driver using the pro racer package.

Are you saying it would be required for me to be at least set up as a small business? I can recognize the liability to the SCT brand, such as if I mucked up on something unfamiliar like a forced induction vehicle.

Since I could understand a requirement for insurance, being bonded or any other protections, I'll say right now that I may be incorporating as an S-Corp or otherwise, getting my tax ID and such, though not sure if that will happen (at all) though I want to tune for friends and such. (d'oh, overly long sentence)
        When you can have cleaner emissions AND more power, why would you do anything else?

Comment

Working...
        X