Support for 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP

Is support planned for 2007 & 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP automatic trans Cars ?
    Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

Bill,
    Your Pontiac is GM's latest can protocol. Unfortunately, at this moment SCT doesn't cover the can vehicles. I have been eagerly waiting for the can coverage myself.
    HensonPerformance,Inc.
    www.hensonperformance.com

Comment

support for 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP 2.0 turbo

Has anyone from SCT indicated interest in supporting this application ? The only flash available for GXP is from Europe and is available from Hahn. But I prefer to use SCT, as I feel it is the best quality available, anywhere.

Comment

Bill,
        Where is your location? If you are close we may be able to come up with an temporary alternate method of tuning. Then once you application is available we can tune with the SCT software. I really hope SCT will embrace the GM software like they have with the Chrysler. But up to this point they haven't.
        HensonPerformance,Inc.

Comment

jah:
          I am in Philadelphia, PA. There are other tunes available, one is from BSR in Germany, but People are reporting problems with it. And the other is from Canada, but You must send Your ECU to them.

Comment

Do you know what ECM/TCM this vehicles uses? E67?

Ryan

Comment

Ryan:
              I'm sorry, I don't know, a picture of it is on the features page at Saturn Motorsports (it is the same as a saturn redline SKY), I don't know if that helps.

Comment

Ryan:
                The ECM for The Pontiac GXP and Saturn Sky Redline is the Bosch Med 9.6 .
                I hope this helps. Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

Comment

Originally posted by williamt2
                  jah:
                  I am in Philadelphia, PA. There are other tunes available, one is from BSR in Germany, but People are reporting problems with it. And the other is from Canada, but You must send Your ECU to them.
                  Bill,
                  If you were near me I do have an alternate tuning solution but unfortunately I would have to have the vehicle in my immediate possession.
                  HensonPerformance,Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by jah81592
                    Bill,
                    If you were near me I do have an alternate tuning solution but unfortunately I would have to have the vehicle in my immediate possession.

I wish I was closer.
                    I have been told ,the Bosch ECM is a type of device, that if I were to flash it, in time it WOULD return to the previous settings. I hope SCT cracks this soon, as none of the others come close to SCT quality.

Comment

Bill,
                      SCT does offer an excellent tuning solution.
                      HensonPerformance,Inc.

Comment

Working...
                      X