This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GIG4FUN
    SCT: This remains unanswered. If you have seen it and are working on a solution please advise.

I used Advantage and changed my "spash screen" to see if it communicated in any "real" way. It did that just fine.
    Thank you,
    Russ
    You need to DL liveload2 directly from the site. The version you have is old. The new version is 2.0.7 . Uninistall version 2.0.5 and INSTALL version 2.0.7 . Then DL the latest firmware from the site, file XCal2F-V1.14.lu2 . You should be able to update your xcal2.

Comment

Originally posted by nxhappy
      You need to DL liveload2 directly from the site. The version you have is old. The new version is 2.0.7 . Uninistall version 2.0.5 and INSTALL version 2.0.7 . Then DL the latest firmware from the site, file XCal2F-V1.14.lu2 . You should be able to update your xcal2.
      yep! and the version I had I just GOT too!! They were fast with a fix to the file. Thank you for your effort to solve this as well.
      '05 Mustang GT auto
      '06 Mustang GT Stick
      Pro Racer Package

Comment

I realize that this thread is really old, but is there a way that you can determine if you need to update anything as far as the programs (i.e. extreme tune, live link, live update etc.) or files for the programmer itself. Kind of like updating Windows, the OS knows whether or not you need updates. It would be very useful to be able to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by stangfromhale
          I realize that this thread is really old, but is there a way that you can determine if you need to update anything as far as the programs (i.e. extreme tune, live link, live update etc.) or files for the programmer itself. Kind of like updating Windows, the OS knows whether or not you need updates. It would be very useful to be able to do this.
          I wish there was. I have been caught short twice now when I tried to load a file with an outdated LiveLoad.
          Last edited by GWL; 02-13-2007, 06:03 PM.
          George

2004 LSE: SCT/Xcal2 : Eibach Springs: KKM Induction: SSR GT10 3pc. Wheels

Comment

I just joined this forum today, but it looks like the SCT techs are on top of the game. Maybe one of 'em will read this and give us an easier way to make sure we have the proper version running. Maybe make a sticky on the latest versions. For the record, I downloaded the following:

Extreme Tune 2004: Version 1.1.6
            XC2LiveLink: Version 3.1-Build 33
            Raptor: Version 1.2.4.0
            XCal2 Live Update 2: Version 2.2.0

Does this sound correct? I have the XC2 for an '01 Cobra (9400 I think)

Comment

Working...
            X