X2 Still Useful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X2 Still Useful?

While I'm using an X4 these days, I still have my old X2. I know the X2 is no longer supported by SCT, but is it still useful for anything, or is it now just completely useless?
    Last edited by XLR8; 01-02-2020, 05:32 PM.

Originally posted by XLR8 View Post
    While I'm using an X4 these days, I still have my old X2. I know the X2 is no longer supported by SCT, but is it still useful for anything, or is it now just completely useless?
    I wouldn't recommend using the X2 device as of now, since we no longer provide any support if something were to go wrong. I've talked with a few people who still use the X2 to flash their vehicle, but I've always recommended upgrading since the screen and user interface on the X4 is easier to navigate. So, I wouldn't say that the X2 is completely useless, just outdated.

Comment

The X2 is useless to me because I can no longer update it and it can't even read my car's strategy. Even if the X2 still worked for me, I love the X4, so I still wouldn't use the X2. I was just curious whether the X2 is still generally useful in any capacity to anyone, or if I should scrap it. Thanks for chiming in.

Comment

Personally, I would scrap it since it's not worth the headache if you do run into any issues using the device.

Comment

Working...
        X