Advanced Gasoline Training Course at SCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Gasoline Training Course at SCT

I know some of you guys have heard about the "Advanced Dealer Training" before and inquired about it. I was speaking with the SCT VP today and he agreed to open the class up to anyone who wants to attend. A complete description of the course can be found here: http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/Advanced.pdf

In a nutshell, we cover "the basics" of MAF-based tuning as well as returnless fuel pump control, Electroninc Throttle Control, variable cam control, idle control and MUCH more. The class includes several live dyno demos, a hard copy of the course notes for future reference, a copy of my book (Engine Management: Advanced Tuning) and even a free lunch.

To register, simply contact Charlie at SCT and he can get it set up for you. Class sizes are limited to no more than 8 people to insure that every can ask questions on this highly technical material. Initial response has been overwhelmingly positive, so now's the time to learn to tune like a pro!
    Greg Banish
    Calibrated Success EFI Tuning - Training - Consulting
    Engine Management: Advanced Tuning

Any dates firmed up yet Greg? I took your basic course at PRI and would like to expand to more advanced material. I assume it is at SCT in Longwood? Glad to see you are instructing the course!

Chris
    Lentech Auto

Comment

We're doing the Advanced Training class again on Dec 2-3rd at SCT. This is a couple days before PRI, by the way. Remember, this is the ADVANCED course, but it's open to anyone. Contact SCT directly to register.
      Greg Banish
      Calibrated Success EFI Tuning - Training - Consulting
      Engine Management: Advanced Tuning

Comment

Working...
      X