402 Motoring here for the DCX LX Hemi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 402 Motoring here for the DCX LX Hemi

I am Jason Lasswell of 402 Motoring and I have spoken to Charlie regarding the upcoming Hemi Livewire unit.

Are there any specs you can post here regarding the capabilities and release date?

thank you,
    Jason

Really looking forward to this release. I have a 2005 SRT8, I hope the tuner works for the 2005.

Comment

Hemi on Xcal2

Jason,

I apologise for any confusion but the Hemi will be released on Xcal2 only very soon. At this time, we will not be supporting it on the Livewire.

Charlie
      More Power. Less Fuel.

Comment

Good to know ... we were told it was the Livewire also, so thanks for the clarification.

We're super excited for this release!!
        Lisa.
        BMC Performance, Inc.
        Black Mustang Club, Inc.

Comment

another one...

I'm gonna drop names here... Diablo has a tuner that's impressive, to say the absolute least. I'm holding my breath for SCT because I know the guys at Straightline Performance, one of you shops. But seriously, the Predators are selling by the hundreds, and it's taking every last bit of restraint to keep myself from adding to that number. I know you're working on it, but I can't emphasize how much your market share is shrinking every week it takes! There are cars deep, deep into the 11's with the other guys' tuners... makes them look like heroes. I wanna play too!

Check out www.lxforums.com. I'm a member there. 402 and BMC are both supporting vendors there. You'll get a feel for how desperate we were for a tuner and how quickly that need is being filled elsewhere. But I want YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Super T
            I'm gonna drop names here... Diablo has a tuner that's impressive, to say the absolute least. I'm holding my breath for SCT because I know the guys at Straightline Performance, one of you shops. But seriously, the Predators are selling by the hundreds, and it's taking every last bit of restraint to keep myself from adding to that number. I know you're working on it, but I can't emphasize how much your market share is shrinking every week it takes! There are cars deep, deep into the 11's with the other guys' tuners... makes them look like heroes. I wanna play too!

Check out www.lxforums.com. I'm a member there. 402 and BMC are both supporting vendors there. You'll get a feel for how desperate we were for a tuner and how quickly that need is being filled elsewhere. But I want YOU!!!
            Aren't they also blowing up lots of engines?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerospheric
              Aren't they also blowing up lots of engines?
              A few guys with heavy mods slapped on a canned tune meant for intake/exhaust type mods and arbitrarily tweaked fuel and spark without measuring AFR or applying load.... and as a result they did some damage. IMO that was 100% user error, there was never any indication that a heads/cam or stroker car would run properly on one of the canned tunes without having it checked and tweaked on a dyno. Seemed to be a case of being too impatient and insisting on going out and playing with the new toy as soon as they got it. The success stories far outweigh the problems to date.

I'm not here to plug Diablo by any means, obviously I think SCT's products kick ass and I"m anxious to get my hands on one. But my car is already discontinued, I'm not going to wait until the rest of the LX lineup gets axed before I pick up a tuner, that's all I'm saying :-)

Comment

Super T is speaking the truth, the Diablo roots are growing deeper and deeper and even with the mishap there is no one saying a bad word about it it is one sucsess story after another.
                I am also holding out for SCT but it is really hard to do that when you guys won't say one word of whats going on

Comment

They are still on it, no need to rush a product out just to top Diablo's tunes. I'll top that the first week one hits the shop I am certain. Until then continue on with your custom flashes.
                  Marty Fletcher
                  SCT DCX Truck Tuner
                  KRC Performance, Florida
                  www.krcperformance.com
                  (321) 635-8866

Comment

Originally posted by KRC Tech
                    They are still on it, no need to rush a product out just to top Diablo's tunes. I'll top that the first week one hits the shop I am certain. Until then continue on with your custom flashes.
                    The only custom flashes I have had are B&G. I do not have a Diablo, I am holding out for the SCT.
                    It would just be nice to hear something not NOTHING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KRC Tech
                      I disagree... just like Linux can't break into the mainstream because everybody and their brother already runs PC's... once someone buys a tuner from Brand X and is satisfied with it, they're not going to go out and buy a Brand Y tuner just for s's and g's. If there are features in the works that the competition does not have, then please lay 'em on us instead of keeping us in the dark SCT! Otherwise, the real difference will be in the guy you pay to make the custom tune on his dyno, and I have to believe that there are talented people working for all the big players, so that's a non-issue.

Wow... so bad enough I haven't seen anybody from SCT proper actually reply to any posts regarding a projected release date, but now my permissions to do everything except for edit my own posts have been revoked? Case closed, my wait is over.

You may have stellar products, but customer disservice isn't the way to sell them. You took a page right out of the Superchips play book here.
                      Last edited by Super T; 12-03-2007, 12:57 PM.

Comment

What happens when you rush a product out?

Well, Diablo has at least 10 SRT8 Jeeps with AWD messed up. Very unhappy customers screaming at them, demanding this and that. Thats a boat I prefer to not be in. Maybe SCT agrees?
                        Marty Fletcher
                        SCT DCX Truck Tuner
                        KRC Performance, Florida
                        www.krcperformance.com
                        (321) 635-8866

Comment

In the end on all sides it comes down to the ability of the person building the files. Most people get device happy and love one brand or another. If customers are currently getting proper calibrations utilizing another brand product that's great that they are being taken care of. At the end of the day that's the goal for all of us in this business.

I personally am going to stick with SCT software / hardware for a myriad of reasons.
                          Take Care,
                          Mr. Torrie R. McPhail
                          www.FastPartsNetwork.com
                          www.UnleashedTuning.com
                          Ford/GM/Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep SCT Custom Calibrator
                          2005 Black Twin hairdryer Ford GT 1105rwhp / 954rwtq
                          2010 Roush Hammer 560rwhp / 522rwtq

Comment

Working...
                          X