Is It Getting Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Getting Close

Is there any projected relaese date or list of functions that will be availabe in handhelds and through custom tuning through a SCT Dealer-Tuner

What year/model vehicle do you have ?

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@SCT
      What year/model vehicle do you have ?

Ryan
      I have a 2006 Dodge Charger pretty heavily modded

Comment

bump, is there an ETA for the LX platform yet? Also what features are you planning on including, both initially and through future updates? Rear gears would be absolutely amazing if you could support them...

Comment

Patiently awaiting the hard work.....single turbo SRT8 Grand Cherokee here.
          Marty Fletcher
          SCT DCX Truck Tuner
          KRC Performance, Florida
          www.krcperformance.com
          (321) 635-8866

Comment

Ryan@SCT,
            I have a 2005 Dodge 5.7 Hemi Ram 1500, mildly modded. (would like to become heavily modded)

are ya gonna answer us?? what has been accomplished so far, what isn't done/finished, and when approximately could we expect to see functioning truck/car Hemi tuners?
            Last edited by white lightning; 11-12-2007, 04:22 PM.

Comment

hey guys, where are you at on this release? I have a 2005 Hemi and PCM swapped into a 2001 Durango with a well known reflash currently, that I am very unhappy with. The truck was on the dyno on Saturday, and the curve is pretty choppy and rough, with AFR's dipping into the 10:1 range for a good portion of the Curve. I would like to get the PCM flashed back to stock since they pinned the PCM, and switch to a SCT Flash from XX Motorsports, where I had the truck Dynoed. I would ultimately like the option to build my own Maps for the truck, as I am a DIY-er, with past experience with some of my other cars in the past. Is this an option you will be making available to those of us that are willing to do it.

Kurtis

Comment

SCT Engineering still has not finished the physical controller yet for the SCT programmers to begin work on the files.
                Marty Fletcher
                SCT DCX Truck Tuner
                KRC Performance, Florida
                www.krcperformance.com
                (321) 635-8866

Comment

Working...
                X