Dealers ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealers ????

Maybe im blind but I've looked and found no list of authorized dealers on here. Does anyone know where I can find a list and then start the process of finding one in my rural area. DCR is within 250 miles but no word on if they will carry due to the new shop move?

Go to their web site,, there is a dealer locater there.

Tom
    2003 PTGT,, Kind of stock ;^)

http://www.myslips.com/eslip/THier.jpg

Comment

Thanks I found it right after I posted thats the way it goes. I am also looking for a link, It was a pretty long informative write up on sct options related to srt4 and fuel system and such> Dont remem where it was here or srt forums? Any help

Comment

Originally posted by Mike13B
        Thanks I found it right after I posted thats the way it goes. I am also looking for a link, It was a pretty long informative write up on sct options related to srt4 and fuel system and such> Dont remem where it was here or srt forums? Any help
        It was probably on the SRTForums. If you can't find someone close enough to you, I can help you out mail-order. I've had great success tuning a few vehicles remotely... I just have my customers send me wideband data logs. Works great. I've gotten some great results in the 1/8 and 1/4 mile this way.

Of course there's always the "Pro Racer Package" which will let you do it all yourself.

Comment

The pro package is what I want but the problem is finding a turner in western NC that has experience [ this is v8 country]. Dont realy trust myself , its cheaper to pay someone than to replace all the parts ill break learning. I know that is punk of me too say but 3 or 4 versatile tunes will be enough, and reliability is key

Comment

Originally posted by Mike13B
            The pro package is what I want but the problem is finding a turner in western NC that has experience [ this is v8 country]. Dont realy trust myself , its cheaper to pay someone than to replace all the parts ill break learning. I know that is punk of me too say but 3 or 4 versatile tunes will be enough, and reliability is key
            We have our own SRT 4 here that runs 11.80s 120 mph with bolt ons and a tune using SCT software.
            Makes 365 whp, traction is our biggest problem right now switching to 26 inch slicks.
            If I can be of any assistance let me know.

Ted.
            Ted Jannetty, Pres.
            Jannetty Racing Ent. Inc.
            2984 East Main St.
            Waterbury Ct. 06705
            203-753-7223
            tedj@jannettyracing.com
            Jannetty Racing Enterprises, Inc. Waterbury Connecticut Performance Shop, Dyno Tuning, Alignments, Speed Parts, Installations, SRT4, Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Import Performance Turbo Wastegate

Comment

Originally posted by JANNETTYRACING
              We have our own SRT 4 here that runs 11.80s 120 mph with bolt ons and a tune using SCT software.
              Makes 365 whp, traction is our biggest problem right now switching to 26 inch slicks.
              If I can be of any assistance let me know.

Ted.
              Uhhh your not implying your making 365hp on the stock turbo are you?

Comment

Originally posted by ojcool
                Uhhh your not implying your making 365hp on the stock turbo are you?
                Stage 3 turbo is a bolt on, picked up just the turbo and manifold on EBay.
                Ted Jannetty, Pres.
                Jannetty Racing Ent. Inc.
                2984 East Main St.
                Waterbury Ct. 06705
                203-753-7223
                tedj@jannettyracing.com
                Jannetty Racing Enterprises, Inc. Waterbury Connecticut Performance Shop, Dyno Tuning, Alignments, Speed Parts, Installations, SRT4, Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Import Performance Turbo Wastegate

Comment

Working...
                X