Live Load for DCX XCalibrator 2 - 9550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Load for DCX XCalibrator 2 - 9550

Is there a version of Live Load that will work with the new DCX XCal2?

It would be great to be able to apply tunes via email for those of us who are tweaking settings day-to-day.

- Joshua

Originally posted by JoshuaBair
    Is there a version of Live Load that will work with the new DCX XCal2?

It would be great to be able to apply tunes via email for those of us who are tweaking settings day-to-day.

- Joshua
    Yup, it's attached to a post over in the truck section...
    http://www.sctflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11070

I guess they still haven't added it to the website.

Comment

I tried using the Live Load software from the post above, and it connected to the tuner just fine, but I had my local tuner send me an updated tune file. It uploaded the file to the tuner just fine. When I hooked it up to the car and selected the new tune, it went through the "Validating Stock Tune" step, then flashed up something about writing the tune, then immediately popped up an "Error 12 - S_ET FF" or something like that. Tried again and got the same error.

Using the Advantage software, the file worked fine.

I just thought that I would mention it if anyone was interested, or knew of a fix or work around.

- Joshua

EDIT: Actually, if it matters, it was an "Error 12 - FS_ERR" message.
      Last edited by JoshuaBair; 11-04-2007, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I tried using the Live Load software from the post above, and it connected to the tuner just fine, but I had my local tuner send me an updated tune file. It uploaded the file to the tuner just fine. When I hooked it up to the car and selected the new tune, it went through the "Validating Stock Tune" step, then flashed up something about writing the tune, then immediately popped up an "Error 12 - S_ET FF" or something like that. Tried again and got the same error.

Using the Advantage software, the file worked fine.

I just thought that I would mention it if anyone was interested, or knew of a fix or work around.

- Joshua

I'm having this exact same problem. You guys must have some issues with the liveload software. When might you have a working version available?

Comment

bump...

- Joshua

Comment

This has been forwarded to the engineers.

-Michael

Comment

Any news on this?

Comment

mrj82 and JoshuaBair:

If you could post or email ( dave at sctflash dot com) the Liveload files you are trying to use along with your PCM part number, I would appreciate it.

Dave

Comment

Email sent. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

- Joshua

Comment

Honestly dave I don't think the tune files are going to make a difference. I've trade 4 different files and I get the same error. But I have the lastest PCM software/part number dodge has for the car. Seems like a software issue with liveload, or maybe firmware on the xcal. I don't know I'm not the software engineer or anything. Email sent.

Comment

You guys making any progress on this? My car isn't running any better....help plz.

Comment

Originally posted by mrj82
                        You guys making any progress on this? My car isn't running any better....help plz.
                        Dave @sct was working on this I believe.
                        www.performanceautowerks.com
                        info@performanceautowerks.com

Comment

Since you guys don't have a fix for this yet, and we know the pro race software works. Do you think you can come up with a little better price on the upgrade for then the $649 I was told on the phone?

Comment

I'd be up for that. Whadya say fellas?

- Joshua

EDIT: Um.. Why can't I post a reply on this thread? Has it been locked for some reason??

Are there any updates on this issue?

EDIT 2: Oh.. nevermind. I see the sticky post at the top saying that new posts are disabled temporarily. I don't really understand why, but.. whatever.

Heh.. just tell the truth that everyone is on vacation for the Holidays :)
                            Last edited by JoshuaBair; 12-15-2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

I'd be up for that. Whadya say fellas?

- Joshua

Man I thought it was a great idea. You know its only $299 for the ford focus to upgrade to the pro racer software, and thats only cuz they just upped the price from $249. Its been like 4 months since I bought this thing and it hasn't worked yet. Doesn't look like I'm going to get any racing in before the end of this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X