Updating So Our Tunes Will Work**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating So Our Tunes Will Work**

Whats the deal with the +04 4.7L dodge ram guys?? DO WE HAVE an ETA of when the updates are coming (so are dealer can get our tunes to us)??? My dealer is doing what he can... "dealing with all of us"............ Can we get some kind of ETA.......PLEASE.....Like Adamsredlines said....We have XCal2's and would like to use them at some point.........^&$^$^%#%#@
    Last edited by Wasinger12; 11-16-2007, 02:32 PM.
    2005 Dodge Ram 4.7L
    "Don't Fear The Drone"

i just got off the phone with one of their sct guys. they said they are working "diligently" to fix this issue, with no estimated time of completion. personally, even though they might be working very hard, i dont think its very business like to just work in the dark, and not update anyone thats depending on this. josh (our dealer) said he has not even been able to get a hold of sct for the past 2 days and has no idea whats going on. I dont care if your curing cancer, let us know what your doing and how the progress is coming. Because when i call after almost 2 weeks of having a 500+$$ tuner sitting in my truck not working, and hear "we are working, but really dont know when it will work", then they might as well have not released these tuners at all. So far, im not impressed at all with sct

Comment

I'm in the same boat. Bought the tuner with the understanding that the 03 + 4.7's were supported, but now find out the NGC controllers are not. Thank God I didn't install the tune to the truck and loose the stock tune. It would really be nice for updates on the progress.

Comment

I spoke with them today. They know what the issue is, it's not hard to fix, it's just time consuming. With most of the people that are needed to work on this off on vacation for Thanksgiving, some progress will get made this week, but not as much as if everybody was there instead of on vacation.

Comment

so in other words, dont expect the tuners to be ready anytime this week?

Comment

... i'm still at work and its wednesday. i hope they get this sorted out for you guys after the holiday asap.

Comment

Originally posted by ptowntsi
              ... i'm still at work and its wednesday. i hope they get this sorted out for you guys after the holiday asap.
              Not sure who you are...

Much progress has been made today. They can flash now, but there's more to be worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerospheric
                Not sure who you are...

Much progress has been made today. They can flash now, but there's more to be worked out.
                Aerosheric is correct. I can flash my PCM now....so we are heading in the right direction!!! Can't wait to see where we get next week!!!
                2005 Dodge Ram 4.7L
                "Don't Fear The Drone"

Comment

Any word yet on the 03+ 4.7 NGC controllers???

Comment

Working...
                  X