Correcting speedo (pinion angle)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correcting speedo (pinion angle)?

How can I do this in Advantage? Only the rear tires size matters right? Factory is 255/55/17, now it's 295/45/20.

TIA.

You can adjust your tire size by adjusting "Revs per Mile" in the "Axle" then select "Scalar." Hope this helps.
    Mike Thornhill @ SCT
    Email: MT@sctflash.com
    Check out SCT's On-Line Training
    http://sctflash.com/scttraining.php

Comment

not seeing axle...

Comment

would I be able to adjust my speedometer with the xcal2 for a '96 Gen II?
        1996 Dakota CC 3.9 manual
        (built motor at 9.5:1 compression, hughes 208 V6 cam, milled heads, 1.6 hughes RRs, ported intake manifold, Tom Fox PCM flash, FMS 24# injectors, K&N FIPK, F&B 48mm tb, MSD coil & wires, JBA ceramic headers, underdrive pulleys, custom y-pipe to 2.5" Magnaflow muffler and high flow cat, 4.10 gears, trac-loc posi)

Comment

I've not seen a tire size adjuster in any of the truck pcm's I've gone through.
          Sean Powell
          SCT DCX Field Tuner
          KRC Performance
          www.krcperformance.com

Comment

It may not be adjustable in the dodge vehicles at this point.

I will edit the post above, since it that is how the ford applications work.

Ryan
            Last edited by Ryan@SCT; 11-02-2007, 12:04 PM.

Comment

This is probably my most asked question with this unit. It would really be nice to get the tire size changing capability in the app.
              Sean Powell
              SCT DCX Field Tuner
              KRC Performance
              www.krcperformance.com

Comment

On Ram Trucks, this is in the brake controller. I change it all of the time with a Snap On Modis via enhanced OBD - it prompts for either a preselected few tires for that model or will allow you to specify revs-per-mile.

Comment

Working...
                X