Problem after loading a tune with xcal2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem after loading a tune with xcal2

I loaded a tune on my truck. Told me it was a success. When I went to crank my truck it wouldn't. I plugged it back in. It tells me error #11 noautodetect(I think that is what it said). It will flash no bus on the dash to when it trying to connect. So I'm stuck now. What do I do?

I just spoke to Sean @ KRC about this. At this point the best course of action is to have you overnight the PCM and tuner to SCT so we can figure out what caused the problem, recover it and overnight it back to you. I apologize for the inconvenience but I will not be here next week and I want to get you back on the road as soon as possible.

Dave
    SCT

Comment

Originally posted by Dave@SCT
      I just spoke to Sean @ KRC about this. At this point the best course of action is to have you overnight the PCM and tuner to SCT so we can figure out what caused the problem, recover it and overnight it back to you. I apologize for the inconvenience but I will not be here next week and I want to get you back on the road as soon as possible.

Dave
      SCT

It's no problem I'm sending it out today. When does it need to be there in the mornin? the early drop at 7 or the one at eleven? I know ups gives you a choice. Just let me know. How soon will it be back?

Comment

In talking to Dave, he said he'd get it straightened out and back off by end of day. I hope I'm not putting words into his mouth but that's what I took it as.
        Sean Powell
        SCT DCX Field Tuner
        KRC Performance
        www.krcperformance.com

Comment

I didn't see it in the first UPS overnight drop this morning but I will keep an eye out for it. Do you have a tracking number? I'll try to overnight it back today if it comes in. Friday at the latest.

Comment

It should be there now. I didn't know what time to get it there so I did it for the noon drop off..

Comment

Do you have a tracking number? It hasn't shown up yet.

Comment

Do you have a tracking number? It hasn't shown up yet.
                I do but it is at home. I will try and get it. Has the noon drop off already ran?

Comment

Yea, I had some other stuff come in that was marked 'next day air saver'.

Comment

Did it show up yet? I won't be able to get the tracking till I get off work.

Yea, I had some other stuff come in that was marked 'next day air saver'.

Comment

I found out what happened. I checked the tracking number. Says there was a delay becaus of mechanical failure. It will be there tomorrow. Is there anyway you could send it back to me through usps so I could get it saturday? If not thats cool..

Tracking #1z350x300149194212

Comment

Your PCM and tuner are going out next day air this afternoon. Saturday delivery was not available in your area so you should see it Monday. The file for your application was not correct in our database and that has now been repaired. I programmed the PCM with the "Performance" file and tested it several times so you should be good to go. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                        X