Durango Shelby SP360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durango Shelby SP360

Hello I'm writing from Italy and i saw your Pro Racer Package...
    I'm interesting in it, but you have only the dakota r/t package by now, does it works with my durango shelby ? it's a 5.9 and the tranny is the 46re so i think it will works, right ?
    the ecu P/N is P56040 and near there is also 148AF...

the mods i have on the car are in the sign... i hope you could help me...

thank you! Emanuele
    Dodge Shelby Durango SP360 - Procharger intercooled supercharger with 0.6bar pulley - MSD 6BTM - Accel Performance Coil - 24lbs FMS injectors - Tints - Wheel spacers

I'm installing: Thorley Headers - 3" metallic hi flow cat - 3" full exhaust - 180° tstat - Accel Extreme 9000 Wires - 264HR-12 Cam - Comp 1.7 Alu Roller Rockers - Comp hardened pushrods - Mopar Perf double roller timing chain - Mopar Perf Ported M1 - Ported 2.02 R/T Heads with .600 Mopar Perf valve springs

It supercedes to 56040148AH but none are coming up ....yet.
    Marty Fletcher
    SCT DCX Truck Tuner
    KRC Performance, Florida
    www.krcperformance.com
    (321) 635-8866

Comment

Emanuele,

Like I said on MSN last night... it's not coming up in the software yet. Hopefully SCT will add it soon.

Comment

i hope they will add soon... if not i don't know what to do with my ecu...
        any idea on the developing time for the Pro Racer Package ?
        is it possible to have the flash done by you and have it on a X Calibrator2 ?

p.s. what means "supercedes" ?
        Dodge Shelby Durango SP360 - Procharger intercooled supercharger with 0.6bar pulley - MSD 6BTM - Accel Performance Coil - 24lbs FMS injectors - Tints - Wheel spacers

I'm installing: Thorley Headers - 3" metallic hi flow cat - 3" full exhaust - 180° tstat - Accel Extreme 9000 Wires - 264HR-12 Cam - Comp 1.7 Alu Roller Rockers - Comp hardened pushrods - Mopar Perf double roller timing chain - Mopar Perf Ported M1 - Ported 2.02 R/T Heads with .600 Mopar Perf valve springs

Comment

Originally posted by ice.v8
          i hope they will add soon... if not i don't know what to do with my ecu...
          any idea on the developing time for the Pro Racer Package ?
          is it possible to have the flash done by you and have it on a X Calibrator2 ?

p.s. what means "supercedes" ?
          Supercedes means replaced by a newer number.

No I can't do a flash for you because it isn't supported right now.

Comment

Pro Racer package is not the answer for someone who is unfamiliar with the Dodge ECU....a flash on the X2 from one of us racers who dyno the combos is the better answer. Just my opinion after working 2 full weeks straight on the software and hardware.
            Marty Fletcher
            SCT DCX Truck Tuner
            KRC Performance, Florida
            www.krcperformance.com
            (321) 635-8866

Comment

no i won't do it myself... it will be done by my friend who reflash ecu from years... ford, gm and others... for chrysler he uses an emulator and he could custom mine stock with a dyno, but the problem is that it's very hard find shift points and rev + speed limiter.... so i can have a perfect fuel and timing curve by him here but with stock shift points and limiter... and i'm not ok with them...

Comment

Originally posted by KRC Tech
                Pro Racer package is not the answer for someone who is unfamiliar with the Dodge ECU....a flash on the X2 from one of us racers who dyno the combos is the better answer. Just my opinion after working 2 full weeks straight on the software and hardware.

Marty, is there any actual successful blown trucks using SCT? Me having the paxton makes wanna try it. What about fuel pump umpgrades or is the stock pump capable?

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Yes, I doubled the injector size, hung a MSD 2 bar on the truck, removed the FMU and timing retard the guy had here with a S trim Dakota kit and it works perfect. Drivability is perfect.
                  Marty Fletcher
                  SCT DCX Truck Tuner
                  KRC Performance, Florida
                  www.krcperformance.com
                  (321) 635-8866

Comment

How big are the injectors? 53lb? So, no booster pump? That sounds killer.

Hmmm... What were his mods, Im SO close to pulling the trigger on this thing.

Chris

Comment

I have 2 blown trucks I'm working with right now. A '99 blown R/T and an '04 blown 4.7. 2 bar maps are in the near future with them.
                      Sean Powell
                      SCT DCX Field Tuner
                      KRC Performance
                      www.krcperformance.com

Comment

i'm working on my shelby with my friend with the pro racer package... we put a set of 30lbs FMS injectors, stock fuel pump...
                        i will inform you about the work in progress...

Comment

Originally posted by chansen49
                          Marty, is there any actual successful blown trucks using SCT? Me having the paxton makes wanna try it. What about fuel pump umpgrades or is the stock pump capable?

Thanks

Chris

Yes I have done many of these ranging from 4.7's to Viper trucks with a wide variety of map / blower / injectors sizes. This can easily be accomplished.
                          Take Care,
                          Mr. Torrie R. McPhail
                          www.FastPartsNetwork.com
                          www.UnleashedTuning.com
                          Ford/GM/Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep SCT Custom Calibrator
                          2005 Black Twin hairdryer Ford GT 1105rwhp / 954rwtq
                          2010 Roush Hammer 560rwhp / 522rwtq

Comment

Working...
                          X