Error when loading selected values...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave@SCT
    "Here's the code from the truck that I'm using: 56028410AG" - tested and worked for me, update and see if works now.

56040498AH - updated

56028769AF - 03 Hemi truck not supported yet.

"Here's the code from the Sebring that I'm using: 04896801AE" - updated
    Thanks Dave. I'll check mine soon as I can. Yes, one of those is a hemi pcm. It's an 03 that gives the equalizer checksum error. Only the '03 does that. Any of the other hemi pcms will view w/o error. Even though not supported, I thought the checksum error was consistent between hemi and nonhemi processors.
    Sean Powell
    SCT DCX Field Tuner
    KRC Performance
    www.krcperformance.com

Comment

"Here's the code from the truck that I'm using: 56028410AG" - tested and worked for me, update and see if works now.

56040498AH - updated

56028769AF - 03 Hemi truck not supported yet.

"Here's the code from the Sebring that I'm using: 04896801AE" - updated
      What about 56040473AG? That one specifically was getting the checksum error... 03 Ram 4.7L

See post #13 for explination.

I will be stopping home in about an hour to grab my laptop and run an update.

Comment

Originally posted by KRC Field Tech
        Thanks Dave. I'll check mine soon as I can. Yes, one of those is a hemi pcm. It's an 03 that gives the equalizer checksum error. Only the '03 does that. Any of the other hemi pcms will view w/o error. Even though not supported, I thought the checksum error was consistent between hemi and nonhemi processors.
        The fix is different for the Hemi and isn't quite ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerospheric
          What about 56040473AG? That one specifically was getting the checksum error... 03 Ram 4.7L

See post #13 for explination.

I will be stopping home in about an hour to grab my laptop and run an update.
          I believe that one was updated also. If not let me know.

Comment

I believe that one was updated also. If not let me know.
            Looks like it is... I can edit it without getting the checksum error now, however now the tables are way off on it now.

Examples:

Rev limiter = 4?
            Speed limiter = 8.015625?

Looking at the Spark when Warm table... RPM goes from 6880 on row 1, then rows 2 through 17 are 15 to 0. MAP_Torr colums go from 0 to 8.

I'm having this same problem (tables being way off) on some other PCM codes. I sent them to Charlie, and I believe he has forwarded them on to you. If you need them again let me know.

Comment

I saw the table errors and just uploaded the codes again....sorry to make you update again.

Comment

I saw the table errors and just uploaded the codes again....sorry to make you update again.
                Not a problem, I'll update as many times as it takes for it to be correct. ;) Thanks for getting to it so quickly!

Still not quite right though...

Vehicle Speed Limiter = 1 ?

Looking at the WOT Spark table...

RPM columns go from 0 to 16
                MAP in KPa rows go from 16 to 819.20

That's just a couple... several other tables seem off too. Again same problem I am having on the PCM codes you should have gotten in an e-mail from me forwarded to you from Charlie.

Comment

I know some of the normalizers need to be fixed but the basic table displays looked correct where they were way off before. I will step through the files line by line and clean them up but it will take some time.

Comment

I know some of the normalizers need to be fixed but the basic table displays looked correct where they were way off before. I will step through the files line by line and clean them up but it will take some time.
                    Thanks!

This one looks way off like the other one was before the last update....
                    56040498AH

Comment

I have a customer with 56040498AH and that processor code has really messed up table values. I'd like to get those "normalized" before writing this tune.
                      Sean Powell
                      SCT DCX Field Tuner
                      KRC Performance
                      www.krcperformance.com

Comment

Dave, do you think you can fix the tables on 56040498AH before you head of to SEMA?
                        Sean Powell
                        SCT DCX Field Tuner
                        KRC Performance
                        www.krcperformance.com

Comment

Got another one giving the Checksum Error...
                          PCM code is: 56028942AC
                          This is a 2005 Ram 4.7L
                          I thought I had checked this one before and it was working fine. It's not working now, and I have a customer waiting on a tune for this one. Need it fixed ASAP.

Looking up that code... 56028942AF is the latest revision, but it can only be pulled up in Advantage 3 as 56028942AC.
                          Last edited by Aerospheric; 11-01-2007, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KRC Field Tech
                            Dave, do you think you can fix the tables on 56040498AH before you head of to SEMA?
                            Well, it didn't happen before SEMA but it's mostly fixed now. It still needs to be gone through but should be useable.

Comment

Working...
                            X